The following terms and conditions govern all use of the forumma.mgiworld.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, discussion forums, private messages and blogs, (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by MGI Worldwide Limited, which operates on behalf of MGI-CPAAI Limited. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by MGI Worldwide (collectively, the "Agreement").
MGI Worldwide is the brand name under which certain member firms of MGI-CPAAI Limited operate as a network of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. CPAAI is the brand name under which certain member firms of MGI-CPAAI Limited operate as an association of independent audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms. MGI Worldwide, CPAAI and MGI-CPAAI Limited do not themselves provide any services and their member firms are not an international partnership. Each member firm is a separate entity and MGI Worldwide, CPAAI and MGI-CPAAI Limited nor any member firm, accepts responsibility for the activities, work, opinions or services of any other member firm. MGI-CPAAI Limited is a private company limited by guarantee incorporated in the Isle of Man with company number 0132238V. MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace is operated by and on behalf of MGI-CPAAI Limited. MGI-CPAAI Limited is the owner of any property, including copyright, claimed as being owned by MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MGI-CPAAI Limited,, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You must immediately notify MGI-CPAAI Limited, of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. MGI-CPAAI Limited, will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by MGI-CPAAI Limited, or otherwise.
By submitting Content to forumma.mgiworld.com for inclusion on the Website, you grant MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace and M MGI-CPAAI Limited, a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Content. If you delete Content, MGI-CPAAI Limited,, will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace has the right (though not the obligation) to, at the sole discretion of MGI-CPAAI Limited,(i) refuse or remove any content that, in the reasonable opinion of MGI-CPAAI Limited,, violates any MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, at the sole discretion of MGI-CPAAI Limited,.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. MGI-CPAAI Limited, has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, MGI-CPAAI Limited, does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. MGI-CPAAI Limited, disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which forumma.mgiworld.com links, and that link to forumma.mgiworld.com. MGI-CPAAI Limited, does not have any control over those non-MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace website or webpage, MGI-CPAAI Limited, does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. v disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement. As MGI-CPAAI Limited, asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MGI-CPAAI Limited,. MGI-CPAAI Limited, will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. MGI-CPAAI Limited, will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MGI-CPAAI Limited, or others.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace or MGI-CPAAI Limited, to you any MGI-CPAAI Limited, or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MGI-CPAAI Limited,. MGI-CPAAI Limited, and MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace logos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MGI-CPAAI Limited,. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MGI-CPAAI Limited, or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. MGI-CPAAI Limited, reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. MGI-CPAAI Limited, may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. MGI-CPAAI Limited, may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your forumma.mgiworld.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". MGI-CPAAI Limited, and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither MGI-CPAAI Limited, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will v, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. MGI-CPAAI Limited, shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MGI-CPAAI Limited, , its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between MGI Worldwide with CPAAI M&A Marketplace and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of MGI-CPAAI Limited, or by the posting by MGI-CPAAI Limited of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of England and Wales. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; MGI-CPAAI Limited, may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.